[mythtv-users] mythmote App and minimyth

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Aug 16 16:59:48 UTC 2012

On 08/15/2012 10:32 PM, Raymond Wagner wrote:
> If MiniMyth actually does not provide a copy of mythtv-setup to allow
> users to blank that setting and allow mythfrontend to listen
> everywhere, then this is a fine example of why not including
> applications is a terrible design choice.  I realize it is designed to
> take up a minimum of storage, but mythtv-setup is all of 360KB.

Funny enough, in spite of all these "heavyweight" distros splitting up a
MythTV installation into pieces and choosing to not install all the
programs, MiniMyth--a distro specifically created to be a small MythTV
distribution--actually installs all of MythTV.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/507783#507783

Mike