[mythtv-users] 0.25.2 airplay and iTunes

Michael A Weber mweberjunk01 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 15:27:21 UTC 2012

Interesting.  I'm wondering:  is the ability to push pictures/slideshows from iOS devices fixed in 0.26 as well?  It's currently not functioning in 0.25.2, even though MythTV is reporting that it is emulating an AppleTV, my iPhone gives me the option and it is selectable on the phone.  It will say it is delivering it to MythTV, but it never goes on the screen.  Video with audio from something like Youtube is working perfectly though.

Mike