[mythtv-users] airplay audio only from MythTV leads the iTunes computer source

Michael A Weber mweberjunk01 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 03:12:10 UTC 2012

So, now that I finally have airplay going in MythTV 0.25.2 and I can airplay from iTunes on my iMac to MythTV, I have found that MythTV is leading ahead of - not lagging behind - the iMac's speakers playing directly from iTunes on that machine.

Is there a way that I can specify a small delay or a way we can add that in a future release if it's not already there?  Playing from iTunes on multiple speakers when they are not in sync can be painful if they are within a close proximity of each other.

Mike