[mythtv-users] 0.25 VAAPI does it work

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Tue Aug 7 17:15:50 UTC 2012

Hi Angela!

On 8/7/2012 11:54 AM, Angela wrote:
> I hope the mythtv devs will pick up the upgrading of the ffmpeg source for
> 0.27.

IIRC an update is planned after the release of 0.26... It's never done
too close to release because it always takes a little time before the
application has fully stabilized after such an update...

(There are always a few things that need tweaking after the update...)

> From reading the list, the upgrades were previously done by a dev
> which does not join mythtv anymore.

That's certainly something you don't need to worry about... Multiple
devs can perform this upgrade if needed (that's even more true now that
Jean-Yves (IIRC) has simplified the upgrade procedure).

Have a nice day!

Nicolas