[mythtv-users] Disk Space Way Wrong

John Veness John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk
Mon Apr 23 09:31:08 UTC 2012

On 23/04/2012 05:53, Don Lewis wrote:
> It's a 100 Mbit network and file transfers run at the expected speed. My
> first suspicion is the default painter.  The graphics card on my desktop
> probably doesn't support OpenGL very well.

mythtv-setup uses the mythfrontend settings for which theme painter to
use (and mythfrontend settings for whether to be full screen etc.). If
you don't want to change the mythfrontend theme painter setting, then
you might want to try running mythtv-setup with command-line "-O
ThemePainter=qt".

Cheers,

John

--