[mythtv-users] Disk Space Way Wrong

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Apr 23 09:58:09 UTC 2012

On 04/23/2012 05:15 AM, Mike Perkins wrote:
> On 23/04/12 05:53, Don Lewis wrote:
>> When I do the delete all capture cards and input sources dance,

Which, BTW, is never required, again, after 0.25 upgrade.  Specify Live
TV and recording order for your inputs (not priorities, but order), and
you should only ever have to delete/add capture cards when yours break
or you buy new ones.

>> it would
>> be nice to be able to view my configuration notes in another window
>> while adding everything back again.  It would also be nice to be able to
>> copy and paste the channel changer commands to avoid typos.  On several
>> occasions I've had recording failures due to incorrectly typed channel
>> changer commands.
>>
> Yeah, that can be a pain. Alt+Tab is what I use and it's enough.
> Cut+Paste would be a useful addition to the toolbox, especially for UK
> xmltv values, which can be tedious 30+ character URIs being entered
> into boxes designed for short numeric US values. Oh, and our call
> signs can be a lot longer than 5 characters too.

X Windows copy/paste works fine--the only challenge is finding the text
box (when you do, the mouse cursor appears, then just middle click).
Or, you can specify the setting that says to always show the cursor.

Mike