[mythtv-users] Disk Space Way Wrong

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 00:08:09 UTC 2012

On 21 April 2012 09:41, Mark Lord <mythtv at rtr.ca> wrote:
> For projects outside the kernel, I try to show people how to
> use Linux correctly, and illustrate it with working code
> and patches.  Not with obscure tickets in a database somewhere.

I see.. you're like Jesus, spreading the good word to whomever wants
to listen, but don't write anything :)

Your wisdom is so much appreciated.. Thanks again for showing people
"how to use Linux correctly". I'm sure that thanks to you MythTV has
progressed tremendously today, and probably all other days as well