[mythtv-users] Disk Space Way Wrong

Mark Lord mythtv at rtr.ca
Fri Apr 20 23:41:17 UTC 2012

On 12-04-20 07:12 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> On 21 April 2012 09:02, Mark Lord <mythtv at rtr.ca> wrote:
>> Meanwhile, one more patch for the hundred or so workarounds already in my local tree.
>
> Such constructive criticisms as usual...
> which trac ticket and pull requests are you referring to ?
>
> because surely, that's how you contribute no ?

No, I contribute by helping keep the kernel running
underneath all of this stuff.  That's been both my hobby
and my day job for 20 years now.

For projects outside the kernel, I try to show people how to
use Linux correctly, and illustrate it with working code
and patches.  Not with obscure tickets in a database somewhere.

Cheers