[mythtv-users] Can I have dual audio out? Hdmi and spdif

Kevin Johnson dabears_rule at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 05:42:19 UTC 2012

Please disregard the previous link.  I failed.

Hi all.
I have been searching for a while and cant quite come up with an answer.
I have tried all possible settings in the audio setup section of mythtv.  But I can never get both to output at the same time.
 would like to be able to have the hdmi portion go to the tv, and the
spdif go to my receiver at the same time?  Possible or no?
I have a link to all my alsa information and kernel version here as there is a lot of info.
I am using mythbuntu .24 with the latest fixes.
Thanks to all.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WHIwddBccgDOxNgkBVa2OPo77pzOIpHCfjSTd-aNOQM/edit