[mythtv-users] Problem upgrading from 0.24 fixes to 0.25 schema 1266 to 1299

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 19:09:09 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 18:23, david.medland-slater at inbox.com
<david.medland-slater at inbox.com> wrote:
> I can certainly send you the DB and that is a generous offer which I really
> appreciate.  Hopefully the following link gives this to you.

You really should have followed Mike's advice to send him the link
directly.  Now, anyone can have a copy of your database.

If you have (for example) listing service passwords in there,
change them (and if that is a password you use elsewhere,
change it everywhere else too).  And, of course, one
can now data mine your recording history, and who knows
what that can learn about you.

Now, whether you can trust Mike with that information is
a different concern, but everyone on the 'net?

Gary