[mythtv-users] Problem upgrading from 0.24 fixes to 0.25 schema 1266 to 1299

david.medland-slater at inbox.com david.medland-slater at inbox.com
Wed Apr 11 18:23:17 UTC 2012

Hi Mike - in terms of the upgrade I shut down the other machine using
the backend (I have two machines, one a FE and the other a BE), then
did the apt-get type upgrade and found I had the issue.  So I then
killed off all the myth processes on the single remaining machine,
restore the DB and ran the script.

I can certainly send you the DB and that is a generous offer which I
really appreciate.  Hopefully the following link gives this to you.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1847528/mythconverg-1264-20120411120545.sql.gz

Regards

Dave