[mythtv-users] Playback problem -- random short pauses

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 08:34:04 UTC 2011

For me I started to experience this issue probably about a month ago
after I updated to the latest 0.24.0fixes (and all the other Linux
updates at the same time).

I had a working system until this time with no noticeable pauses in playback.

I have just performed another Linux update (both Myth 0.24.1 and OS) I
will report back if things have improved.

I am using dual core processor, VDPAU, 2GB ram, Mythbuntu and USB Tuners.