[mythtv-users] Arch Linux, ACPI and Mythwelcome

Paul dazzle at edazzle.net
Tue May 10 10:40:16 UTC 2011

On Sunday I reinstalled my MythTV (0.24 installed via pacman) system so it
now uses Arch Linux - everything is working fine except ACPI wake-up.

I ran through the ACPI_Wakeup entry on the wiki and checked I had all the
settings correct.

Now it works if I run the manual check. It works if I run my wakeup script
(same as on wiki) manually. It doesn't work if run via Mythwelcome. I have
checked that the script is running which it is when Mythwelcome shuts the PC
down. I have checked, double checked and triple checked all the settings and
can't figure it out.

Any help appreciated,

Paul