[mythtv-users] Mythpandora unofficial plugin

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 14:58:52 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 9:54 AM, Justin Johnson
<justin.johnson3 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> These files don't exist in the archive I downloaded from github... In
>> fact, if I move back two directories like it's trying to do I'm
>> completely out of the build directory. Are these external files?
>>
>> Richard
>
> Just a guess, did you put the downloaded archive in your mythplugins
> build directory? It doesn't look like it from your post. Here's my
> directory structure:
> /usr/src/mythtv/
>   |-mythtv/
>      |-bindings/, contrib/, etc.
>   |-mythplugins/
>      |-mytharchive/, mythbrowser/, etc.
>      |-mythpandora/
>         |-libezxml/, libpiano/, etc.

Crazy... So you have to build from that directory? That's not going to
work with anyone trying to make a redistributable package (RPM) like I
was.

I guess I can try to go through the source and see if I can create a
patch that looks in the right places (absolute) for those files
instead of a relative path.

Richard