[mythtv-users] [MythWeather] Satellite image for Europe

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Mon May 9 09:12:44 UTC 2011

On 08/05/11 21:37, malcolm.torrent wrote:
> On 08/05/2011 20:11, Gavin Hurlbut wrote:
>> On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Josu Lazkano <josu.lazkano at gmail.com
>> <mailto:josu.lazkano at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>

>>     I want to get the image from spanish AEMET:
>>     http://www.aemet.es/es/eltiempo/observacion/satelite/infra
>>

>> I can do that for you. The terms of use seem reasonable and work for
>> us (free to use as long as you give attribution). It might take me a
>> few days to get to this, but this should be simple enough.
>
> I'd like to see more of these, like
>
> http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/satpics/latest_IR.html
>
> I couldn't find the copy write / license but some of the animations are cool

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/about-us/legal/tandc

Includes this, and a HowTo:

You are allowed to have links directly to pages hosted on the Site as
long as the link, when activated by a user, displays that page
full-screen in a fully operable and navigable browser window and not
within a frame on the linked website.

John P