[mythtv-users] Incorrect time elapsed/total time in OSD

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Mar 22 19:10:33 UTC 2011

On 03/22/2011 02:53 PM, Gabe Rubin wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>> On 03/21/2011 11:45 PM, Gabe Rubin wrote:
>>> I am running the latest myth
>>> release from atrpms stable.
>> mythfrontend --version
>>
>> Anything else is just confusing (and makes it very difficult for others
>> to figure out whether the thread applies to their situation).  Thanks.
> I am not certain when this issue started.  It may have been when I
> upgraded to this version or some versions before.  I am almost
> positive it did not start when I first upgraded to 0.24, so I believe
> it was at some release after that.
>
> [mythtv at localhost ~]$ mythfrontend --version
> Please attach all output as a file in bug reports.
> MythTV Version   : v0.24-199-g5367795
> MythTV Branch    : fixes/0.24
> Network Protocol : 63
> Library API      : 0.24.20101129-1
> QT Version       : 4.7.1

Yeah, there was a change in unstable that made it much more accurate for
most cases, but made it inaccurate for a couple of cases.
Unfortunately, it was backported to 0.24-fixes before we found out about
the other cases.  However, Taylor has since fixed it up (reverted it or
something)?  I don't remember when.

Your build seems to be from Mar 2, so it's right in the range where it
could be on either side of the fix.  I'm guessing based on your
symptoms, it's from before the fix.  So, it will likely get fixed when
they make another build available for you.

Mike