[mythtv-users] Incorrect time elapsed/total time in OSD

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 18:53:45 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 03/21/2011 11:45 PM, Gabe Rubin wrote:
>> I am running the latest myth
>> release from atrpms stable.
>
> mythfrontend --version
>
> Anything else is just confusing (and makes it very difficult for others
> to figure out whether the thread applies to their situation).  Thanks.

I am not certain when this issue started.  It may have been when I
upgraded to this version or some versions before.  I am almost
positive it did not start when I first upgraded to 0.24, so I believe
it was at some release after that.

[mythtv at localhost ~]$ mythfrontend --version
MythTV Version   : v0.24-199-g5367795
MythTV Branch    : fixes/0.24
Network Protocol : 63
Library API      : 0.24.20101129-1
QT Version       : 4.7.1
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_alsa using_jack using_oss using_pulse
using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_crystalhd using_dvb using_firewire
using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv
using_joystick_menu using_libfftw3 using_lirc using_mheg
using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtdbus using_qtwebkit
using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld
using_xvmcw using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads
using_live using_mheg