[mythtv-users] Window focus issue in mythvideo

francis3 francis3 at libero.it
Wed Mar 16 13:06:55 UTC 2011

* Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> [150311, 19:49]:
[...]

> Since Debian's packagers aren't building MythTV properly and don't
> include any useful version information in the binary, I can't say for
> sure, but I /think/ if you find a way to update to current 0.24-fixes,
> you won't have the problem you're having.  I have a feeling that may be
> an old version of  MythTV 0.24 without a lot of critical bug fixes.

If this could help:

mythtv:~# dpkg -l | grep mythtv-frontend
ii  mythtv-frontend                               0.24+fixes20110121-0.0
A personal video recorder application (client)

Thanks for your time

regards
f.

--
francis3  - GnuPG Key ID = 05A867E6
Key fingerprint = 2622 A58F DAE3 034B 986A  B456 FC80 DD7F 05A8 67E6