[mythtv-users] Window focus issue in mythvideo

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Mar 15 23:49:37 UTC 2011

On 03/15/2011 06:52 PM, francis3 wrote:
> * Michael T. Dean [150311, 18:38]:
> [...]
>> What do you get from:
>>
>> mythfrontend --version
> ---
> Please attach all output as a file in bug reports.
> MythTV Version   : Unknown
> MythTV Branch    :
> Network Protocol : 63
> Library API      : 0.24.20101129-1
> QT Version       : 4.6.3
> Options compiled in:
>   linux release using_alsa using_jack using_oss using_pulse
> using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl
> using_bindings_python using_directfb using_dvb using_firewire
> using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv
> using_joystick_menu using_libfftw3 using_lirc using_mheg
> using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtdbus using_qtwebkit
> using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld
> using_xvmcw using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
> using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads
> using_live using_mheg

Since Debian's packagers aren't building MythTV properly and don't
include any useful version information in the binary, I can't say for
sure, but I /think/ if you find a way to update to current 0.24-fixes,
you won't have the problem you're having.  I have a feeling that may be
an old version of  MythTV 0.24 without a lot of critical bug fixes.

Mike