[mythtv-users] UK interest: dual tbs dvb-s2 pci-e card £75

David Scammell davescammell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 22:32:27 UTC 2011

this seems like a very sharp price (£75) for the dual tbs dvb-s2 pci-e card,
i've been watching these for a little while but this price seems very good,
usually >£120.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tbs-dual-dvb-s2-pci-e-freesat-tuner-card-74-99-fulfilled-amazon/956426

I'm not affiliated with any of the above in any way but thought I'd bring
the apparant keen price to peoples attention. I've not tried this card
myself but will have to get a dish on the wall to do so shortly, my money's
been spent, there's been some discussion on this list and elsewhere the tbs
cards. This price made the decision for me, not waiting for dvb-t2 on the
south coast. Hope some other uk myther's will benefit... cheers dave