[mythtv-users] Stable DVB-S2 hardware

Tim Draper veehexx at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 13:23:38 UTC 2011

i have a TBS card now and it's been good and reliable.
it's the 6981 model (dual DVB-S2 tuner PCIe LP card). i dont have the CI
module though, although it is getting tempting to get those free encrypted
channels (theres a small number of them in the UK)
the product and support seem very good, the driver releases to handle the
latest ubuntu 11.04 kernel (2.6.something) was a bit slow, but it's is now
available.

hope that helps a bit!