[mythtv-users] OS X 10.7 Xcode 4.1

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Fri Jul 29 15:41:03 UTC 2011

On 29 Jul 2011, at 16:23, Matthew Smith wrote:

> Has anyone tried to build 0.24 on OS X 10.7 with Xcode 4.1 yet?

I've not built 0.24 but I do know that the binaries I'm running work fine on 10.7 Lion, in fact a long standing bug seems to be fixed. When Flash acceleration has been used prior to starting Mythfrontend on an Nvidia GPU Mac the Mythvideo flashes red fullscreen between video frames, not very pleasant.

I use the Sourceforge binaries.

Andre