[mythtv-users] Strange MythMusic File Behavior

Rob Smith kormoc at mythtv.org
Sat Jan 29 19:28:09 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 2:23 AM, Anthony Rooney <rooneyo at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> Makes me very angry to see such a disconnect from the potential of the
> project and a determination to stop the project from expanding into the main
> stream.

With all due respects, it's not your project. We, the developers, are
happy with how things work and where we are going as a project.

I understand that GNU/Linux is a extremely complex system to jump into
but as we give it away for free, you have the right to just say, it's
not for me, and walk away.

If you continue to spew random crap about how it's not good enough for
you or the 'general public', please do that. It doesn't belong on this
list, it's not constructive to anyone involved here and extremely
insulting to all the hard work people have put into projects over the
years.

~Rob