[mythtv-users] Comcast Digital Switchover Configuring - Recommendations?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 02:54:59 UTC 2011

> I was kind of afraid of that..that eventually I won't pick up anything
> through the cable line itself on the analog tuners.
> We already have the allotted 2 free DTA's from them, and with the amount of
> watching and recording I've been doing, it's not worth the rental fee to get
> another one for my box at this time, besides the fact that I don't have a
> blaster..

Speaking of blasters. What is the recommended blasters for these
Comcast DTAs. I am in a similar situation my changeover begins
tomorrow and I have the DTAs but no blasters either. Well except for
the one on my old 6+ year old PVR 250 that I have not used in a few
years. I am not sure where the transmitter is though..

John