[mythtv-users] HD-PVR audio sync issues

Michael Lynch lynchmv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 03:11:29 UTC 2011

> Can you tell me what options this actually changes on your receiver?
>
> Looking at mine and following the script, it is trying to change some local
> tv scanning options and I am guessing that is not what it would be doing on
> yours.
>
> If you can tell me what it is really changing, I am sure I can adapt it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michael

I'm reattaching the script with inline comments.  Let me know if it
helps out or if you need anything else. (BTW, I'm not sure why
changing from 1080i to 720p then back to 1080i fixes the sound issue,
but it has been doing so for a couple of months now and the wife no
longer complains of sound sync issues)