[mythtv-users] Digital+ (spain) EIT info

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 14:16:03 UTC 2011

2011/1/13 Hugo Sigurdson <hugo at sigurdson.net>:
> Hi Jose,

Josu

> I had EIT like that until a few weeks back, it turned out the my cabel
> provider (Comhem Sweden) sends EIT info on a MUX where I had no channels
> tuned.
>
> When I added a channel from that MUX I got data for two days instead of the
> current and next program. Even though I did not have that channel I could
> still get the EIT data as it's not encrypted.
>
> To find out which MUX had the EIT data I used
> http://bryars.eu/projects/tv_grab_dvb/
>
> I just ran a dvbscan to generate a new channels.conf, took one channel from
> each MUX, tuned that channel with czap, ran tv_grab_dvb, on must MUXs I got
> output around 100K, but on the one with EIT data I got a 2 MB file.

Thanks for your reply! I will try it this weekend. I read on some
forums that there is 7 days EPG data for Digital+, I need to
investigate how to obtain it.

I am trying to contact with XMLTVProject boys to try to get working
this old grabber:

http://svn.crustynet.org.uk/trac/browser/xmltv/branches/upstream/current/grab/es_digital/tv_grab_es_digital?rev=64

Thanks for your help and best regards.

--