[mythtv-users] WAF Issue with Recording

andersonas at comcast.net andersonas at comcast.net
Wed Jan 5 15:53:12 UTC 2011

You might also want to connect to the HDHomerun with the HDHomerunGUI and make sure the signal levels are OK on all channels. I had this issue twice. Once it was a bad cable connection and the second time the power adapter for the cabletv amp was unplugged. Both times the HDHomerungui showed a low signal level. All I saw in the log both times was the recording file was missing.