[mythtv-users] How many people in the UK would buy a DVB-T2 PCI-E with working drivers?

David Scammell davescammell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 20:21:25 UTC 2011

On 4 January 2011 19:30, Simon Hobson <linux at thehobsons.co.uk> wrote:
> Another Sillyname wrote:
>>
>> If it was priced around £100 for a Dual DVB-T2 Tuner?
>>
>> Drivers for 'nix and Windows would be available.
>>
>> Just out of interest.

Not sure how many T2 muxes there are going to be, only one? I'd like
to be able to record from potentially all T2 muxes at the same time,
if I could do that for £100 I'd be interested but 2012 iirc is the go
live for the south coast (rowridge). I don't have astra but likely
wouldn't do T2 at all if astra happens for me first, it all depends of
course...

dave