[mythtv-users] How many people in the UK would buy a DVB-T2 PCI-E with working drivers?

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Tue Jan 4 19:30:57 UTC 2011

Another Sillyname wrote:
>If it was priced around £100 for a Dual DVB-T2 Tuner?
>
>Drivers for 'nix and Windows would be available.
>
>Just out of interest.

Also just out of interest since I lack the cash
to build a dedicated backend at the moment (and I
can max out my Xen guest on a low spec machine
without HD), yes I'd be interested.

I'd say £100 for two tuners would be acceptable,
and it does appear that DVB-T2 hardware is still
a bit thin on the ground.

--
Simon Hobson