[mythtv-users] How can I start a lossless transcode from mythweb

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Sun Feb 27 10:29:59 UTC 2011

How can I start a lossless transcode from mythweb?

If I select transcode I dont get any options which profile to use so I
assume it would use the Default profile but every transcode I've tried from
mythweb fails. I've currently got the High Quality Profile set to lossless
and that works great when running it from the frontend, would setting my
default profile to lossless fix this or should I look at running a user job?

Cheers,

Anthony