[mythtv-users] Merge of OSD and Main themes causes WAF to Plummet

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 03:12:44 UTC 2011

On 27 February 2011 12:52, Gavin Hurlbut <gjhurlbu at gmail.com> wrote:

> If it's trivial (which it is if done purely mechanically), then any user
> should be able to do it without much thought.  If you'd like to make a
> script to help people use even less thought, that's your prerogative.  The
> application, however, is not the place to be expecting to be able to
> customize your themes.  This is not how it's done, and that's not likely to
> change.

Maybe one simple solution would simply to let people know on how to
change the font use in the OSD only.

I too have to say that my choices of what them I can use greatly
limited to what I can actually read.

I have a 46" TV in my living room, and I just can't read the text in
LiveTV with most themes, it's just too small.