[mythtv-users] Strange MythMusic File Behavior

Anthony Rooney rooneyo at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 2 08:23:42 UTC 2011

Hi

The below referenced article states:

If you already have an existing music collection then you can have MythMusic
scan for this. Point MythMusic at the directory in which your music
collection is, by changing the location of your music library:

Utilities/Setup → Setup →Media Settings-> Music Settings → General
settings.
Then:

Utilities/Setup → Music tools → Scan for New Music.

How do you point to a music stored on another PC on your internal LAN?
What is the syntax?

The below instructions tells you what you can do but it does not tell you
how to do it or provide any examples.

Kind Regards

Anthony