[mythtv-users] Help finding channel frequency

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Sun Dec 25 18:57:15 UTC 2011

I was hoping to find to find an easy way to stream live tv to my Iphone
via mythtv, but have not found anything that works for me. However, in
the past I used to stream /dev/video0 using ffserver, but it errs out
when attempting to stream from /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0 .

I have decided to use VLC for the live streaming, but do not know enough
about how myth works with channels to find the frequency to the channel
I want to stream (55-13). Myth found it via a scan using us-cable-irc .
I was looking through the database, but cannot figure out what the
frequency should be in Khz.

Any ideas how to find the info I am looking for?

Raymond