[mythtv-users] Zotac Z68ITX-B-E (integrated gt430) anyone?

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Sun Dec 4 18:39:13 UTC 2011

On 12/4/2011 13:21, Matt Garman wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone here has any experience with the Zotac
> Z68ITX-B-E motherboard?  It's an Intel Z68 Mini-ITX board; it's fairly
> unique in that it includes an integrated nVidia GT430.  Seems like it
> would be nearly ideal for a frontend machine.

The only problem I can think of off hand is that the GT430 does has a
pair of DVI ports, so there is likely not going to be HDMI audio
support.  The HDMI and DisplayPort are tied into Intel graphics, which
in turn connect to the nVidia card through a Lucid Virtu ASIC.  Lucid
does not support Linux at this time, so the nVidia graphics cannot be
routed through those ports.