[mythtv-users] Recording plays horribly in myth, fine in mplayer

Bill Williamson bill at bbqninja.com
Tue Aug 30 02:01:06 UTC 2011

Apologies for top quote.

I captured this video with the iptv recorder in myth. This channel plays
fine on the vendor supplied stb and in mplayer. I understand your point that
it may not be a fully conformant stream, but nothing I can do short of
becoming a billionaire and buying transact would fix it, and given other
apps play it without issue, including a Linux app that shares some code
roots with myth, I was hoping it could be fixed in myth.