[mythtv-users] Toronto Mythtv Users: Anyone not getting TVO listings from Schedules Direct?

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:49:54 UTC 2011

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> FWIW, Schedules Direct users should never use --refresh-all.  You should
> use --dd-grab-all, instead.
>
> As a matter of fact, unless you have an underpowered master backend or
> MySQL server system, you should use --dd-grab-all every day.  See:
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/449426#449426
> https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/d2822566

I didn't come across that until I did some more digging on my issue.
Should that be added as a default or as a suggestion when you tab
through mythtv-setup? I dig around and also read the mailing list
every day. Myth's installation went so well that I'm sure there are
many out there who can almost almost do an install and forget and
aren't as detailed as others.