[mythtv-users] Two tuners showed up

Stephen Atkins satkins at inetdesign.org
Fri Aug 5 23:19:23 UTC 2011

I rebuilt my master backend.  Once the DB was restored from the original
I deleted all capture cards (both local and on remote backends) since I
switched cards to different versions.

When I created the HVR-1600 which is on the master, it seems to have
created two instances of it.  So cardid 17 and cardid 18 both point to
the same device.  But when I manage the cards in the mythtv-setup it
only shows one.  If I change something (like time to wait for a signal)
it changes both of them in the database.  In MythWeb it shows both of
them.  I'm just wondering what might happen if I manually delete #18?
Is there any other tables that might need cleaning up after this?

--
Stephen Atkins
VE6CPU/VE6CIC