[mythtv-users] rescanning for channels on DVB

Lasse Knudsen lasse.h.knudsen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 18:10:49 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,

im wondering if there is a way to scan for channels easily, when my
provider again shuffles them all around again?

I know what channels i have a subcription to, but thats a mere
fraction of the channels that are being broadcast on, so what i would
like to do is being able to scan for the channels i want from a
"white" list, and then import them. whithout myth finding a million
other channels for me that i have to deal with. If this could include
the xmltv id in the same go that would be perfect.

im not sure i make sense :)

-lasse