[mythtv-users] Recording BBC dvb-t red button stuff

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Oct 19 15:21:46 UTC 2010

Hi: Last night I scheduled a recording labelled 'Horizon' on channel 301
which was linked to that programme on BBC2  The eit guide had it
extending from 1900 to 2300 and the file size came out at around 6GB.
It contained one repeated 'Merlin Heroes Quiz' loop of 10m30s followed
by a 'Horizon' loop of length around 15m.  Both loops offered buttons to
press but I don't know what might have happened.  The filesize of an
extracted single view of the Horizon loop with sound is 181MB.

Is there a more accurate way of setting this up?  I'm running 0.23-fixes.

TIA

John P