[mythtv-users] N220GT nVidia Drivers

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Wed Oct 13 22:44:37 UTC 2010

> Previously using DVB so presumably not?

What I meant by this is that I followed the wiki on how to set up the 1600.
In that doc, you create a second half of the card which is DVB DTV. In the input section, it's the DVB I always used to get the channels.

    * To scan for digital channels:

2. Set the video source to 'Digital', created in step 4.
3. Select Scan for channels.
4. A DVB device should be selected under Input.
5. Scan Type should be 'Full Scan'.
6. For cable, change Frequency Table to 'Cable' (you'll probably want to use 'Cable High' since most QAM channels are in the high range).
7. For cable, change Modulation to 'Cable (QAM-256)'. All U.S. cable companies either use QAM-256 or QAM-64, most including Comcast use QAM-256.
8. Choose an ATSC Channel Separator (most television tuners use a period).
9. Select Next and then wait for the scan to complete. This may take a while.
10. When it's done scanning, select Finish