[mythtv-users] Mythwelcome not using wakeup/shutdown periods / incorrect time set if idle=0?

Douglas Mackay douglas.mackay at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 19:01:19 UTC 2010

On 26 November 2010 08:15, nospam312 <nospam312 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am going to have to put my settings back to use mythshutdown as I
> have just noticed it is "--setwakeup $time" now for mythshutdown.  I
> had been using "--setscheduledwakeup" - this must have changed I guess
> between 0.23 - 0.24?

--setscheduledwakeup should work (just means that you don't need to
pass in $time)

However I would try setting it up as shown in the wiki. Take care to
note that the wake time format in the backend settings should be
'yyyy-MM-ddThh:mm:ss' (needs to be exactly this format - including
:ss).

What shows up in the backend log when it goes to shutdown after the
idle countdown?