[mythtv-users] satellite tuner card

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 08:14:31 UTC 2010

liz wrote:

>Can anyone share their experiences  or recommend a good satellite
>tuner card for  mythtv on ubuntu linux? We have a 1 meter fortec ku
>motorized dish that supports usals and diseqc.

You might get better answers if you give some clues !
Where are you ? What satellites are you trying to receive ?
Is this for analogue or digital signals ? And if digital, what variation ?

For example, over in the UK there are several options people could be
after, and not all tuner cards would deal with all of them.

--
Simon Hobson