[mythtv-users] Duplicate Schedules

David Engel david at istwok.net
Wed Nov 24 15:20:24 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 05:02:51PM +1000, Graham Maltby wrote:
> If there are multiple rules matching a single
> program and at least one said yes, it should be put up as a
> candidate to record.  The fact that rule A said no should not
> override that rule B said yes.  This seems to be a flaw in logic.

That case is handled.  For example, if rule A says "no, it's a repeat
and I don't do repeats" and rule B says "yes, I don't care if it's a
repeat I've never recorded it before", then rule B wins.  The only
exception here is that a Don't Record rule always wins because the
user explicitly said not to record that specific show.

David
--
David Engel
david at istwok.net