[mythtv-users] Storage issues.

Wieslaw Kierbedz w.kier at farba.eu.org
Tue Nov 23 13:28:42 UTC 2010

Hello.

I've a few questions about manipulating recording directories.

1) When there are two or more defined directories/disks for recordings.
And when backend starts to record to one of it.
And disk become full.
Then backend does not try to record the rest of program at second
directory but still trays to write into that full.
How to protect backend against such behaviour?

2) Can I force backend to automatically stop trying record when there is
no more free space on disks?

3) Is there any way/hack to move recordings from one backend to another?
Now I know only to create mytharchive disk and import it in another backend.
But that is to sophisticated to move really big recordings database.
Reg
--
WK