[mythtv-users] Remote Control for MythMusic

dargllun dargllun at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 21 18:33:09 UTC 2010

Hello,

does anyone know a way or 3rd party project to remote control mythmusic?
By remote control I mean not only start/stop kind of functionality as in
the iPhone myMote app, but a comprehensive view on the songs database as
well as selecting songs / playlist / smart playlists to play. Ideally to
run as a web service.

In the past I used a hand-roled perl solution, but I can't figure out
how to programmatically replace the current playlist.

TIA
dargllun