[mythtv-users] teletext spacing ?

John reidjr at lineone.net
Sat Nov 20 18:02:07 UTC 2010

I am using "analogue" style teletext on dutch satellite tv for the
subtitles (888).

I am using Mythbuntu 0.24-fixes, and although everything works, the text
is really hard to read. The problem is:

Instead of looking like this the :  T h e   T e l e t e x t   l o o k
s   l i k e   t h i s !

It is worse than monospaced font, its as if there is an extra space
between every character. It happens on all my frontends, and with all
fonts I've tried. Digital text / subtitles are fine.

Am I the only one seeing this or does nobody else use teletext ?