[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu autobuilds

Greg Lucas-Smith bwobbones at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 12:00:16 UTC 2010

Hi,

  I've enabled  the mythbuntu autobuilds package but so far when I use
update manager, there is no update.  It's been enabled now for about a week
and I've installed the mythbuntu-repos package several times and spkdg
reconfigured it several more.

  The latest version I can see in the information->system page is
branches/release-0-23-fixes (26231).  I'd really like to give 0.24 a go now
it's released but I can't see an easy way to get it.

  Is there anything I can try to get the update to work?

Greg