[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu autobuilds

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Fri Nov 12 12:12:35 UTC 2010

Op 12-11-2010 13:00, Greg Lucas-Smith schreef:
> Hi,
>
>   I've enabled  the mythbuntu autobuilds package but so far when I use
> update manager, there is no update.  It's been enabled now for about a
> week and I've installed the mythbuntu-repos package several times and
> spkdg reconfigured it several more.
>
>   The latest version I can see in the information->system page is
> branches/release-0-23-fixes (26231).  I'd really like to give 0.24 a
> go now it's released but I can't see an easy way to get it.
>
>   Is there anything I can try to get the update to work?
>
> Greg

In terminal enter:
sudo dpkg-reconfigure mythbuntu-repos > follow steps to select .24.
Apt-get update and then install .24...

Jos

P.S. If you got trouble with libmyth-0.23, it might be best to uninstall
that and then install mythtv 0.24. Look at mythbuntu-forums or search
this list for previous experiences.