[mythtv-users] Deleted recording - no disk space returned

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Wed Nov 10 14:00:53 UTC 2010

Hi,

I deleted a bunch of recording, most recorded on a slave backend that no longer exists.

The recordings are no longer in the database (not on recordings screen, and "mysql -umythtv -p mythconverg -e "SELECT * FROM recorded;" > /tmp/t.txt" doesn't seem to have the recordings either).

But, no disk space was returned.

Is there a simple script to match what is in the recorded table to what is on the disk? Basically, if there is a recording on disk that doesn't have a matching table entry, I want to delete the file. Or am I missing something?

Gerald