[mythtv-users] Myth 0.23 - SPDIF / Surround sound stopped working (Centre, Rears & Sub silent)

Kingsley Turner krt at krt.com.au
Sat Nov 6 22:31:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

I played an action movie today (for first time in a few months) and I
noticed that my surround sound is gone.  I basically only get L & R front
speakers.

I checked the complete setup - nothing has changed, everything is still set
to SPDIF passthrough iec958 5.1 channels etc. etc.

Has anything become broken in the nightly builds?
Any ideas on how to diagnose what is wrong?

thanks,
-kt